Monday, April 13, 2015

I am confused and I am tired of society and its impossible to achieve norms.

I am confused.
All through school and life you are put on a path to success.
you are told what classes to take to help you, and what activities to do to boost your application.
Then in the matter of two years your whole world changes!
Junior year is the beginning you have SATs and ACTs to complete in order to prove what you know.
Then you apply to colleges and try to sell your self to them.
Then you try your best to do everything you can, get good grades, participate, take challenging classes, and participate in clubs and activities.
Then you wait...
You wait and see if you made the cut, if you were the cream of the crop and if you made the cut.
It is stress full and then you don't get in.
And all i an think is why.
What did I do that was wrong.
What made my two 2 colleges say no?
Why am i not desirable to any college worth attending?
I am at a point of loss and confusion with no where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment