Thursday, April 16, 2015

I am stressed,and I am trying to hold it all together.

Life gets more suckey as you get older.
Your sweet innocent bubble of freedom gets popped.
You are left with this dismal reality that is nothing in comparison to what it used to be.
Everything you have been told growing up is a lie.
You will never become the president of the united states.
You will not find a perfect guy.
You will not get into your dream school.
You just wont, those are all just thing we tell kids to try to get them to do something.
To give them hope about what is to come.

The stress level in my life rises everyday.
Bills,
College,
People,
Drama,
Life,
School,
Hormones,
Guys,
Prom,
Etc.....

Those are all things related to the increase in my stress.
Nothing in my life is going the way I want it to.
No one cares about my opinion.
I simply do not matter in my own life.
And yes that makes it stressful,
and so dose the uncertainty of the rest of my life.e

No comments:

Post a Comment