Thursday, April 9, 2015

I am a Senior in High School and a soon to be freshmen in college (hopefully)

Well this is it! My last year of grade school. In 77 days I will be walking the stage and getting my diploma! I am very excited about this. It has always been one of my life goals to finally get a diploma. The high school thing is assure fire gonna happen thing, but as far as college I really dont know right now.

In January I sent out 4 applications to 4 different colleges. I have been denied from 2 of them ( 1 being my #1 choice). I was accepted in to one of them, and as for the 4th one i have a visit on Saturday and have not heard about acceptance/ denial.
so in loo of being denied to two of the four and only getting accepted into one i really do not want to go to, I applied to three more SUNY schools. I have no clue where i will be going to college and if it has to be GCC then I guess GCC is where im going to have to go.

It all really sucks and makes me super stressed about what is to come.

I just wish that i knew what was going to happen, and where i will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment