Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I am Eight Teen years old.

This one is an easy one to come to terms with. You simply cannot change your age. You are born when you are born not before and not after.
I was born on July 30, 1996.
I have had eight teen birthdays and hope to have more to come!
My age allows me to make decisions, decisions that can be a determent or a help to my life.
As an immature eight teen year old I have done what most eight teen year old have done.
Smoking is gross DO NOT DO IT!
Scratch offs are a waste of money. being a teenager who pays for her stuff by her self I do not waste my money on those.
Being eight teen allows for more than just making decisions on whether to smoke or gamble or to rent a porta potty If your so inclined!!
It means you no longer need a parental consent at the doctors.
It means you can drive after nine and not need an adult with you!
It means freedom...BUT it also means responsibility and I mean lots!
Taking the responsibility in stride is kinda hard, because at least for me I have the mentality that I am an adult who has it all figured out. But in reality I need guidance and help making decisions that are now mine to make.
Eight teen.
The year you start to become you.
Never before in my life have I had so much on my mind and plate at once!
Eight teen is a temporary part of what makes me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment