Monday, April 6, 2015

Who am I?

This question was posed to me in a YouTube video made by Ingrid Nilsen. This question is posed to many people everyday but they look at it like "what you do makes you who you are" but as Ingrid so nicely put it "who you are decides what you do".
That statement hit me and started me on thinking a lot on life and who I am.
So here it goes:
I am eight teen years old.
I am a Senior in High School and a soon to be freshmen in college (hopefully).
I am confused.
I am tired of society and its impossible to achieve norms.
I am stressed.
I am trying to hold it together.
I am upset with what I have been told my entire life and having it not be true.
I am sick of being rejected.
I am not the happy, kind, and loving person I was six months ago.
I am sad.
I am in a state of panic and distress.
I am over High School and all of its drama.
AND
I am trying to make it all better.

In the next short weeks i will be addressing these points of who I am mostly to try and better understand the me I see in the mirror everyday. In doing this I hope to sort out my life and move in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment